Lincoln Property Company
Application Support Analyst
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an Application Support Analyst to support a national footprint of property managers (clients), responding to incoming client questions and requests regarding Lincoln Property Companys Property Management systems, including Yardi 7s, Rent Caf/CRM, Payscan, Yardi 6, OneSite, and Entrata. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping fellow employees. We need a subject matter expert to serve as our in-house IT Analyst in a long-term position. The incumbent of this role will maintain all aspects of the customer relationship, assisting clients in various technical and data service via phone / emails. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
Primary role is to work with Lincolns property management personnel to assist them questions or problems they have with Lincolns Property Management Systems Yardi 7s, Rent Caf/CRM, Payscan, Yardi 6, OneSite, and Entrata:
- Investigating system or data problems and taking corrective action in the system
- Testing new releases of Yardi and Entrata
- Performing data conversions for new property acquisitions
- Analyzing recurring problems to determine root cause and create requirements for system changes to address the problem
- Bachelor's Degree a plus, preferably in Information Technology,Business, or Real Estate.
- Help Desk Ticket Troubleshooting, Customer Service Skills, On-site experience desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of the following systems: Yardi 7s, Rent Caf/CRM, Payscan, Yardi 6, OneSite, and Entrata
- Property Management experience (Business Manager, Assistant Manager/ Bookkeeper)
- Excellent communication, verbal & written skills
- Basic PC skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.