Lincoln Property Company
Regional Marketing Director
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Regional Marketing Director to help coordinate marketing efforts and strategy across a portfolio of properties. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Focus on targeting budgeted occupancy and revenue by providing support, guidance and direction to a portfolio of multifamily assets through the development and implementation of strategic marketing programs.
- Collaborate with the national marketing team to establish, implement and maintain the goals and objectives of Lincoln Property Company.
- Understand and correctly articulate search engine optimization and search engine marketing goals for individual assets to regional and on-site team members as well as ownership groups.
- Research and build community marketing plans for existing and potential new business that attracts the identified target audience and strategically addresses business objectives, which are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Create and maintain marketing budgets for individual communities.
- Maintain relationships with marketing vendor partners to review portfolio performance on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Develop and create marketing materials for potential new business and efficiently and effectively present materials and ideas at proposal meetings.
- Regularly communicate with ownership groups, asset managers, and regional executive team members regarding marketing performance of any particular asset and / or overall portfolio.
- Manage and help complete marketing assignments for community management transitions and collect all digital assets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies for new construction and rebrand projects and assist with creative direction, project management, timeline oversight, creation of collateral materials, website production, photography, etc.
- Assist with new development floorplan review and pre-development efforts as defined by the VP or EVP.
- Manage software integrations with internal and external parties to ensure dynamic pricing and availability is listed at all times on community websites and ILS.
- Ensure data accuracy in Property Management Software systems and make updates as necessary.
- Ensure community photos and videos are of good quality, modern, optimized and published on the correct channels.
- Set-up and continually monitor reputation management for each community and assist team members with strategies to improve while overseeing review responses.
- Implement and manage lead tracking and lead management while continually analyzing reporting and making necessary recommendations.
- Train and manage on-site teams to utilize lead management, iPad leasing programs, and other marketing software correctly and efficiently.
- Set-up and review Google Analytics to examine and analyze website performance on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, implement, and oversee social media content and strategies including set-up, optimization, paid and promoted campaigns, contests, and / or contracted agency strategies.
- Setup, claim, and assist with the ongoing monitoring of major social media websites and locational websites (i.e. Google My Business, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) as defined by the national marketing department.
- Collaborate with on-site associates to evolve innovative strategies based on market conditions and property data that will directly impact leasing velocity.
- Assist stabilized and repositioned communities who are experiencing marketing challenges and poor occupancy.
- Oversee and provide training to local and regional teams to reinforce roll-outs and company best practices.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure that the property has proper curb appeal, appropriate signage, models are clean and set up accurately, and all marketing opportunities are leveraged.
- Regularly review and understand the market landscape to stay abreast of competitor strengths, weaknesses, and marketing initiatives.
- Continually research and make recommendations on new opportunities and marketing channels in the local market.
- Attend company meetings and industry education conferences.
- Multifamily marketing experience preferred.
- BA / BS degree strongly preferred.
- Must have previous experience with property management software.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills. Ability to persuasively express ideas and opinions to individuals and groups.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends when needed.
- Analytical skills with previous experience developing strategic marketing plans.
- Proven track record of achieving marketing goals and demonstrating results from previous positions.
- Proven track record in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with management team.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with senior executives and in teams.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.